Bass, Guitar, Drums, Piano, Voice, Banjo, Ukulele
Education and awards:
- Bachelor of Science in Music, Georgia State University
Notable roles/performance experience:
- Plays drums or bass in several metro Atlanta bands
- Freelance musician with many bands, solo artists, classical ensembles, musicals, churches, and recording projects in and around the Atlanta area
- Audio engineer at many of Atlanta’s finest clubs, churches, and private events for over 20 years
- Public and private teacher for 20+ years at several music stores in the Atlanta area
As a stalwart Atlanta musician, Adrian plays mostly (but not exclusively) drums or bass in several metro Atlanta bands. He is also a freelance musician with many bands, solo artists, classical ensembles, musicals, churches, and recording projects in and around the Atlanta area. As an audio engineer at many of Atlanta’s finest clubs, churches, and private events for over 20 years, Adrian has worked at Eddie’s Attic, Smith’s Olde Bar, The Five Spot, Club Z, Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, Moonshadow Tavern, and more. He has over 20 years of teaching experience at various music stores around the Atlanta area.
Adrian teaches bass, guitar, drums, piano, voice, banjo, and ukulele, and he can teach in styles including jazz, blues, rock, Top 40 , bluegrass, and more! He customizes exercises, repertoire, and suggested listening playlists for every student.
“Every student is different and walks their own musical path, and therefore needs a unique set of educational approaches,” Adrian explains. “I optimize the presentation of musical concepts while maximizing joy through music in the student, working to help every musician to find their best inner voice.”
Adrian’s favorite musical memory is playing to a packed Roxy. He hosts a monthly series of open tribute jams, featuring some of the finest musicians and vocalists in the Atlanta area.