Metro Music Makers is growing every day, and we need more talented musicians to join our team!
Here are just a few benefits to working at Metro Music Makers:
- Create your own schedule
- Have consistent customers
- Reduced administrative tasks
- Professional development offerings
- Being a part of a positive, passionate team
- Being promoted as an expert in your field through Metro Music Makers’ sales and social media
- Additional income opportunities beyond teaching lessons
Who are we looking for?
- Musicians with a bachelor’s degree or certification degree in music
- Music performance, music education and music therapy majors
- Musicians who are enthusiastic, positive thinkers and motivators
- Instructors dedicated to teaching and their students
- Reliable instructors
- Online teaching setup, including computer and accessories, reliable internet and instrument
- Teachers must pass a criminal background check
- Teachers must uphold the mission of the organization: To extend the benefits of musical ability to people of all ages and abilities through superior music instruction and therapy.
- Teachers must practice the core values of the company:
- Be Authentic
- Bring Your Best
- Collaborate with Kindness
- Pursue Growth
- Be Flexible
We also offer a paid internship program for music students in their senior year of college. In addition to receiving a stipend and on-the-job experience, interns are the first considered for new openings at Metro Music Makers.
To apply for either a teaching position or an internship, click to fill out the form.