Guitar, Piano, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele, Rock Band, Songwriting, Music Production
Education and awards:
- Bachelor of Music in Classical Guitar, Florida State University
- Encore Certificate in Guitar Performance, Musician’s Institute Hollywood
Notable roles/performance experience:
- More than 25 years of performance and recording experience with various bands and projects in the Southeast and Southern California
- Private music teacher for over 20 years in Florida, California, and Georgia
- Metro Music Makers Rock Band Camp Director
- Pioneer of virtual online lessons, teaching students all over the world
Mark is an accomplished teacher on guitar, piano, bass, banjo, mandolin and ukulele. He teaches beginner to advanced lessons in all genres of music, especially classical, jazz, rock and blues. Mark also teaches songwriting and music production on GarageBand and Logic.
With his years of experience teaching students of all ages, Mark is able to cater every lesson to a student’s needs and strengths. He believes each student is unique, and the approach to learning should be too. Mark started the Rock Band Camp at Metro Music Makers, and teaches weekly rock band lessons to students in Atlanta. “There’s nothing better than watching a group of my students get on stage and wow the audience!”
In 2015, Mark released his first guitar-based solo album to critical acclaim. Now, dozens of releases later, with almost 3 millions streams in over 75 countries on Spotify, Apple Music, and other streaming platforms, he is one of the top artists in the worldwide guitar community.
Mark loves watching sports, especially Florida State football and basketball and Atlanta United. And in his own words, “I’m a terrible golfer, but I love playing.”
Find Mark’s music online: