Education and Awards:
- ATCL (Bachelor of Music in Performance) degree in piano, Trinity College London
- IGCSE certified teacher, University of Cambridge
- Attended sponsored International Baccalaureate workshops for Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes
- Certificate of Merit, piano, in grade 8, Trinity College London
- Distinction in Performers certificate, piano, Trinity College London
- Distinction in ATCL degree, piano, Trinity College London
- Won first prize in many inter-school piano competitions
Notable roles/performance experience:
- Accompanist and soloist for recitals
- Keyboard player in a jazz rock band with performances in Beijing, Dubai, Singapore and the U.S.
- Music producer/composer for many animation films, documentaries and albums
- Many original electronic music productions available on popular music streaming platforms
- Private piano teacher in India, 2003-2007
- General Music teacher in an International Baccalaureate School, 2008-2010
- Director of Music in an International Baccalaureate School, 2010-2015
- Private piano teacher in Atlanta, 2017-2019
Joseph is an experienced performer and instructor who teaches piano across all levels in the classical, jazz, rock, pop and electronic genres. He also teaches beginner guitar in both classical and pop genres.
Joseph helps his students compose and professionally arrange/produce their music compositions. He also teaches them to play by ear and improvise apart from teaching them how to read music. His mission as a teacher is to “impart knowledge and enable a love for lifelong learning in my students.”
Joseph lives with his wife in Marietta, Georgia. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, traveling, and visiting museums and art galleries.