Voice, Guitar, Piano
Education and awards:
- B.A. in Music Education
- 1st Place District, National Association of Teachers of Singing competition in 2013
Notable roles/performance experience:
- “Monty Python’s Spamalot”
- “Jesus Christ Superstar” in the role of Caiaphas
- Worship pastor at City View Church (2017-2019)
- Chorus and piano teacher at Boynton Beach High School—a superior-rated high school chorus at the district and state levels (2015 – 2017)
- Youth worship band director (2015-2017)
- Private instructor for voice, guitar, bass, and piano (2014 – 2019)
With a B.A. in Music Education, Daniel has leveraged his musical education in various ways—from his role as worship pastor at City View Church to high school choir director and piano teacher, as well as teaching students privately.
Daniel teaches across several genres, including contemporary guitar, bass, and piano, and classical and contemporary voice.
“My desire is to create an atmosphere that inspires and empowers the fulfillment of musical dreams,” he shares. “I encourage my students to take ownership in their music journey.”
When he’s not teaching, Daniel loves hiking and hanging out with his son, and they enjoy listening to Christian worship music.
Daniel’s fun fact about himself? “I haven’t seen my chin in eight years!”