Early Education Music, Piano, Voice
Education and awards:
- Bachelor of Music in Music Education
- Kindermusik License from 2003-2023
- Master of Arts in Ethnomusicology
- Kindermusik Maestro (top 5% of educators world-wide)
Notable roles/performance experience:
- Member of Ivy Creek Baptist Adult Choir
- Public school music teacher for K-5 for three years
- Teacher at various schools, churches, and studios
Bonnie Williams received her Bachelor of Music in Music Education and her Master of Arts in Ethnomusicology. Her education prepared her well for a few years of teaching public school before setting off on her own as a teacher. She has been self-employed the last few years, teaching at schools, churches, and studios.. She was also recognized as a Maestro Kindermusik for a couple of years.
Bonnie has written and published some of her own works, and she has also written arrangements for her students. She tries to engage her students personally in the lesson and make the lessons fun with humor, duets, and genuineness. One of her proudest moments as a teacher was when one of her students sang The National Anthem at the Braves game.
“I love to see my students discover new things,” she says. “I love to see them succeed where they have not before.”
When she’s not teaching, Bonnie loves to sew, scrapbook, be in nature, and travel!