1. What do you teach at Metro Music Makers?
Drums and beginner guitar
2. When did you first start taking music lessons?
At the age of 11
3. What musician inspires you the most, and why?
Anything rock —I love the way the drums are played in that style of music.
4. What was your favorite concert, and why?
Incubus and Deftones. They were my two favorite bands growing up and ended up touring together, and I got to go to the concert. It was amazing!
5. What’s the latest in your own music world?
I play at my church (Victory Midtown) every weekend and love it. I also am always learning new creative music, which is so much fun — like songs with odd time signatures and hard drum fills. I’m always trying to grow.
6. What’s the latest in your world outside of music?
I spend a lot of time with my one-year-old son, Ezekiel. I absolutely enjoy every moment I have with him and my beautiful wife AJ. I also play golf all the time and love the sport.