1) What do you teach at Metro Music Makers?
Voice and Piano
2) Do you play any instruments beyond what you teach?
A little guitar… very little. Haha!
3) If you could only hear one song on repeat the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
“Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” because it has been my favorite song since childhood and makes me happy. It reminds me to never stop dreaming.
4) What is the best part about teaching?
Seeing my students get excited about music.
5) Do you play or sing somewhere regularly?
I have performed in and around the Atlanta area, but I am looking forward to doing more auditioning this year.
6) If you could snap your fingers and get your students to do one thing, what would it be?
7) If you hadn’t become a career musician, what other career would you have chosen?
I’m not sure. I have wanted to be a musician since before I can remember, but maybe an actress since I love being in shows.
8) What’s one fun or random fact about you that might surprise us?
I really enjoy painting. I’m not very good, but I find that it relaxes me and helps me clear my mind, which is always nice.