Metro Music Makers, one of the premier private music education and music therapy providers in metro Atlanta, is thrilled to be expanding into the Nashville, Tennessee area, and we need more talented musicians to join our team! We are specifically looking for music instructors to teach in the Brentwood and Franklin areas.
Here are just a few benefits to working at Metro Music Makers:
- Creating your own schedule
- Having consistent customers
- Reduced administrative tasks
- Professional development offerings
- Being a part of a positive, passionate team
- Being promoted as an expert in your field through Metro Music Makers’ sales and social media
- Additional income opportunities beyond teaching lessons
Who are we looking for?
- Musicians with a bachelor’s degree or certification degree in music
- Music performance, music education and music therapy majors
- Musicians who are enthusiastic, positive thinkers and motivators
- Instructors dedicated to teaching and their students
- Reliable instructors (with reliable cars!)
- Teachers must pass a criminal background check
- Teachers must uphold the mission of the organization: To extend the benefits of musical ability to people of all ages and abilities through superior music instruction and therapy.
- Teachers must practice the core values of the company:
- Be Authentic
- Bring Your Best
- Collaborate with Kindness
- Pursue Growth
- Be Flexible
To apply for a teaching position on our new Nashville team, click to fill out the form.